Monday, November 1, 2010

How Do I Take Care of Eyelash Extensions?

Eyelash extensions are easily maintained. Avoid any oil based cleansers, lotion or make-up remover. Use a make-up wipes or a Q-tip to carefully clean around the eye. When you use a Q-Tip roll it between your thumb and forefinger to tighten the fibers down so they don't get tangled in your lashes.  Don't rub your eyes too hard when you clean them. 
I sleep on a satin pillow case.  I started to use one of these when I started straightening my hair.  I found that if I slept a satin pillow case that I didn't have to touch up my hair in the morning.  Plus, I never have a crease from my pillow on my face in the morning!  Really.  


1 comment:

  1. It contains the data I was looking for and you have in like way enlightened it well and your interesting offer. I'm happy to discover your post. Continue sharing this kind of stuff.
    Best Eyelash Extensions Dubai

    ReplyDelete